On the 2nd try, that tooth was out like magic. He's super proud of himself!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Ryan's First Snaggletooth!
Ryan's first missing tooth came out in rapid speed! Just a week ago, it wasn't loose at all. Now, 1.5 weeks later, it's out! Mom tried to pull it, but I didn't succeed. Luckily, we have a great friend, Ms. Lori, who is a nurse. Therefore, according to Ryan, she was qualified because "she went to school for nursing." Now, I didn't point out that her last nursing job was on the urology ward at a hostpital. LOL But, I digress. . .
On the 2nd try, that tooth was out like magic. He's super proud of himself!
I totally stole this photo idea from one of my photography inspirations, Amy.
On the 2nd try, that tooth was out like magic. He's super proud of himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment