Saturday, February 14, 2009

1 month photos

Owen was one month this past Wed. Our neighbor gave him this great bear, so I'm going to attempt to get his picture with it each month. Here he is at one month (a little floppy, but the chair is leather so he slides LOL).

And here he is today (2-14). He is becoming so much more aware, and today he gave me his first purposeful smile. It melted my heart. Of course, he wouldn't do it for the camera. LOL




Owen is going through an incredible growth spurt. He isn't sleeping well, is grumpy, and is eating every 1.5-2 hours, sometimes every hour. It's pretty insane, not to mention exhausting. Right now, after eating at 3:30, 5, 6, 7:20, and 9 pm, he's downstairs with daddy. I"m heading to bed soon. I'm hoping for at least 1.5 hour blocks tonight.
Tomorrow is his baptism day, so I'll be sure to post pictures of that soon.









No comments: