Friday, March 13, 2009

A bit behind

So, life has been a bit busy! Between keeping up with Owen's growing demands, three kindergarten students, soccer starting, the spring fundraiser at school, MOMS Club stuff, and getting ready for my week of Easter pics with chicks and ducklings, I've been swamped! I have taken photos, and I even got my new camera in. Yeah! I've been really wanting a Canon 40D for over a year, but held off since I was saving my money I made from my business to redo the attic. But, now that B's job is less secure than we would like, we are having to put a hold on the attic (which is going to drive me crazy! Anyone have about $10 K they can give us?). So, I decided that I would go ahead and sink the money in to my new camera. I still have a lot of playing to do, plus reading the manual at another time than when I'm nursing Owen in carpool, but so far, so good.
So, here is Owen at two months.
And tonight, in the bath. He loves them, and it really calms him down when he's super grouchy at 7 pm.

Outside, on daddy's shouldar.

Using his Monkey towel, which I love because I call him my "Monkey Man" and "Little Monkey."

Playing on his changing table. He LOVES the mobile that hangs above it.


And, I couldn't leave out my big guys. Here they are just about to head out to their first soccer practice of the season. The very first was snowed out, and their first game is rained out (tomorrow). But, hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out.


No comments: