Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Soccer

Today was the first game that I could go to this spring (of course, it's only the 2nd as we have been snowed and rained out for several practices and games). JUSA changed a lot of the rules this year; some I like, some I don't. But, I do like that they play 3 on 3, which gives the kids much more time actually kicking the ball in the game.
Today, we ("Courage") played "The Rapids" (in orange). One of the boys' friends, Eli, is on the Rapids, so you'll see he's in a good number of photos (Cindy, I'll put them all on a CD for you). But, here are my favorites from the game.

Eli is totally good! He knows what to do and where to go. Go, Eli!


Collin looks completely into the game in the couple of photos that I got of him. In reality, he spent more time walking on the field than playing. They practice for ONE HOUR before the game, so he was tired. Ugh!

Ryan has skills, but he doesn't follow through on his kicks. He says it is too crowded and he doesn't want to kick anyone. I told him that's what shin guards are for; go get that ball!



The big collision of the day.


Again, Eli . . .


They put all three of our boys on the field at once. LOL



Jackson, going for it.




No comments: