Thursday, October 22, 2009

Up to date photos of Owen

I got to thinking the other day that I have thousands of candid shots of my oldest three, but not nearly that many of my little Owen. He has way more studio shots, but not nearly as many just normal every day type pics. So, I've been trying to take advantage of the good weather while it lasts and take some of him exploring outdoors and of his growing up, in general.
So, here goes some of my favorites.
I think this one deserves to be blown up. It's so darn cute!
Some good ones of him outside the other day.


This is his excited face!

He LOVES to feed himself. Notice that he uses 3 spoons. I load and put it down, he feeds himself and then gives it back to be reloaded. He is super proud!




One from today.




No comments: