Darn my friend Shannon for sending me the Carter's Big Baby Sale e-mail. LOL I just couldn't resist! As you can tell, I have a hard time buying for a girl. I just loved this set though. It says: "My Favorite Things: Mommy Hugs Kisses" The 2nd pic is the other onsie that goes with it.


These were super cute and on a great sale. The pink one says "Cutie Pie." Collin picked out the middle set with ducks. He just fell in love with the "duckies." I loved the green super star one. :-)

This is a Heartstrings set that I saw 2 months ago and just loved! I couldn't resist now that I have a baby to buy it for. It was 70% off too!

Of course, I have all of the receipts to return them, just in case, or if I need to switch them for lots of pink and purple. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment