And, four of the boys' friends are having their joint birthday party this weekend. I' can't say I've ever done a 4-themes-in-1 cake before. I thought it turned out pretty cute though, even though I cheated and got things to put on the cake instead of hand creating each theme. Oh well, it's cute anyway!Sunday, August 3, 2008
Four Cousins and a cake
The boys' cousin from Texis, Lexi, is visiting their Grandpa. So, here is the compulsary photo of the four cousins. Cute, aren't they?
And, four of the boys' friends are having their joint birthday party this weekend. I' can't say I've ever done a 4-themes-in-1 cake before. I thought it turned out pretty cute though, even though I cheated and got things to put on the cake instead of hand creating each theme. Oh well, it's cute anyway!
And, four of the boys' friends are having their joint birthday party this weekend. I' can't say I've ever done a 4-themes-in-1 cake before. I thought it turned out pretty cute though, even though I cheated and got things to put on the cake instead of hand creating each theme. Oh well, it's cute anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment