Monday, November 10, 2008

I beat my own record!

So, I'm now 31w and 3 days. That's one day past my delievery with J, C and R. I have no reason to expect NOT to go full term with Owen, but I just can't imagine it, so each day is a big "yeah" in my own head.

I had an incredibly busy weekend, including photo shoots with Santa every 20 minutes from 10-3:40 on Saturday. That led to numerous Braxton Hicks. It wasn't pleasant, but it slowed down on Sunday. It was great business though, so it was all good. I repeat the day this Saturday as well, so hopefully it won't be as rough on me, since I have the tree and all set up already.

This week the boys have off tomorrow, and I have a preschool photo shoot on Wednesday. Then MOMS Club meeting on Thursday, eye appointments on Friday, a conference with Ry's teacher on Friday, and then Santa on Saturday. Throw in two cakes to bake on Sunday, a photo shoot in the AM and a birthday party in Cary, and I'll be glad to see Monday roll around!

But, we are still trucking on. Owen is growing, and it's really clear that he's getting big. His movements and kicks are much more powerful now, which is pretty cool (when they aren't painful).

I painting some artwork for his room last week. I will have to take pics and share them soon.

But for now, it's 5 pm and I need to figure out what we are having for supper tonight.

paula

No comments: