This Saturday was my last Santa Photo Shoot Day. I was booked solid in 20 minute sessions from 10-4, with only a 20 minute lunch break and one 20 minute opening in the late afternoon. It was an interesting group that day, as many of the kids were younger and naturally afraid. But, there were some older ones who were scared too. It made for a challenging (and exhausting!) day. But, my uterus was much happier this weekend than last, which helped immensely.
Throw in a photo shoot on Sunday morning, a cake to finish for a party today, a trip to Cary for the party, swinging by the mall to let the boys pick out their ornaments for this year, and then getting ready for school tomorrow. I'm exhuasted!
But, all of the regular prints are ordered, 4 groups of cards are ordered, all are invoiced and recipted, money is ready to be deposited tomorrow, and now I just have to wait to hear from the last four families on their cards, and then everything will be put into the process of being printed.
I have one shoot this week, a couple of MOMS Club things to take care of/attend, grocery shopping, laundry, conferences with Jackson and Collin's teachers, an OB appt on Thursday, Jackson's last OT appt (his OT is leaving), a wonderful breakfast with friends on Friday morning (yummm .. . . Cracker Barrell!), and volunteering in Collin's room on Friday. It's a slow week. LOL
Right now, as I'm typing, Owen is doing some sort of botty dance in my belly. It's kind of crazy to watch. He's a really active little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment