OMG! I'm SO FREAKING TIRED! How did I end up with another bad sleeper? Owen goes down GREAT at around 8:30 and sleeps wonderfully until around 11 pm. Then he is up and down no less than 4 times a night, often in the one hour between when we wakes around 11 and 12 am or so. Last night, he was up at 11:30, and I put him back in his crib FIVE TIMES between then and 1:30 am, when I finally gave up and put him in bed with me. However, then neither of us sleeps well, as he wants to nurse every hour all night long. It's INSANE! He simply can't be that hungry!
I've tried giving him "real" foods before bed, and it does no good. I've tried everything short of formula and crying it out. I am just so tired!
I am going to keep trying until the boys are out of school, then I am going to have to at least consider letting him cry it out, although it will KILL me to do it. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment