Friday, May 29, 2009

My crazy life. . .

So one crazy day is over. This AM, Brian and Jackson took off with Brian's dad t head down to TX to move his sister and niece back to NC. Did you follow all of that? LOL They left at around 8 am, and then I had to get the other two off to school (after much crying by Collin who informed me that simply looking at the road made him think of daddy going away LOL).

They headed to school (not happy about Jackson missing a day that they had to go), and then Owen and I headed to breakfast with some of my best buddies. I scarfed down some pancakes, held a Owen's little friend who is a month younger than he, chatted with my friends, and headed out in time to make my 10:30 MOMS Club Board meeting. I left there are 12:20 in time to get home to nurse Owen and get him down for his "big" nap (which ended up being a whopping 45 minutes!). My photo shoot showed up 10 minutes early, but it went really well. By the time they were leaving, Owen was up and ready to go. We hung out until 3 pm when we go in car pool. I chatted with friends there and sweated a lot, but got R and C at 3:40 to go to playgroup. We left playgroup at 5:30, went to La Cocina for dinner (where I saw 3 families that I knew), changed Owen's dirty diaper (why does he always poop in public?), and then got my medicine at CVS before heading home.

R and C played outside while I got Owen to sleep, then they came in showered and we snuggled in my bed and read books. What a joy! I love snuggling them. :-) After getting them in bed, I cleaned up a bit, post-processed the images from today, created 2 collages for that client, answered e-mails, and put Owen back down two more times since then (in less than 3 hours!).

Now, it's 11 pm, and I'm off to bed. Hopefully I can get 5 hours combined, and then tomorrow will be here, which leads me off to Goldsboro for a wedding. Wish me luck!

Oh, and jackson, brian and Paul are in Meridian, Mississippi for the night. He's doing great, they say!

No comments: