Wow has it been busy! Today is the last day of Kindergarten, and while little Owen sleeps, I'm ignoring the huge mess downstairs and the photos I need to finish to update my blog.
Here is the collage that I photographed and designed as a gift from the Kindergarten teachers to the Principals.

Ryan's class cake for their party. I did one for the other two classes, but I forgot to resize those and I need to hurry.

Ryan at graduation; he was the first in his class to be lined up on stage.

Pictures from the risers.


Ryan, standing to be annouced as the the second in his class to read the most books this year.

Collin receiving a National Physcial Fitness award.

Jackson, accepting his.

Ryan got one too.

Singing "Goodye, Goodbye"

The entire Kind (well, almost, as I was too close to get them all in one frame), waving "Goodye."

Ryan and his dear teacher, Mrs. Bowling!

Collin with his teacher, Mrs. Thomas. Sorry it isn't color corrected or turned the correct way. Oops!

Jackson with his two assitants, Mrs. Truelove and Mrs. Scott.

And, Jackson with his teacher, Mrs. Long.
Hey, his cake made it into the picture!

Now, on to fun pics from outside. Here is Collin.

Ryan, showing off his first top tooth to come out. His teacher wiggled it at school and it fell out in her hand. LOL


Owen's super blue eyes.

And, an attempt that I'm not happy with for a current group photo.

That's it. Gotta finish up albums for teachers and attempt to dig my kitchen out from the remnants of making three huge sheet cakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment