Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Attempt at 365

Ok, so I am a day late starting and a few days late posting. Can't have it all, I guess. I tried this several years ago and stopped after a few months. It was just too cumbersome. I was trying it then as a learning tool for my DSLR. This year, I'm taking a different viewpoint. I am attempting this, with no guilt if I don't do it daily or update it daily, simply as a motivation to take more non-studio shots of my family. I have tons of photos of Owen, but almost all are in studio. And since Owen's arrival, my big boys often get left out of photos. Bad, bad mommy.

So, here is what I have so far. I'm missing 1/1/11.

So, 1/2/11: This is a look we often see from Collin . . . .

Two of my sweet boys: this is with my new point and shoot, so forgive image quality.

Owen's current favorite toy. He loves to play, but he must have vocal accompaniment, preferably the ABC song, otherwise know as "ABCHG." And, when you are done, you MUST applaud. Then, you do it again. . . and again . . . and again . .

Still have to take one today that is worth keeping. LOL Collin is sacked out asleep, Jackson's hanging with me, Owen is taking a nap. I'll update soon . . .




No comments: