Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wendy and Dave's Big Day!

Today was the big wedding day for our dear friends, Wendy and Dave. We've all been waiting for over a year for this event, and it was worth the wait!

Here is one of the newest wedding traditions: pouring of the sand. Wendy's sand was from California, where most of her family lives. Dave's is from Florida, where his family is from. The three smaller containers were for each of the girls, and their sand came from their sandbox. :-)
I had to get one group shot of my mismatched boys!

Dave and his glowing parents.

Ashley. :-)

Ashley loving the spotlight.

Samantha.


Happy Maddy.

Wendy and her dad.


I tried to get a photo of Dave's face as Wendy came down the aisle, but another man was totally in my way. I did get this one though, that I love. Look at the love on Dave's face!



Pouring of the sand.

The REALLY long kiss! Even the minister commented. LOL



Announcing the happy couple.


At the reception: The cake!


The favors that Wendy and friends spent HOURS on.


The fruit table.

Sam and Collin dancing the night away!



The wedding was gorgeous, and now they will be off tomorrow for to begin their wedded bliss!

















No comments: