Saturday, July 26, 2008

16 weeks and counting

16 weeks and 2 days. YEAH!

Several people have asked to see photos of the bedding. Let me first explain that I bought this quilt on ebay over seven years ago. I desparately wanted to use it with J, R and C, but I could never find the bumper pads or sheets that matched, and certainly not three of them. LOL I loooked for ginghams that would work, but nothing matched (it's a BABY GAP set). After months of trying, I gave up and used another set by Gymboree that I loved. But, I've never been able to bring myself to get rid of the quilt, and the one blanket and sheet I found to match.

So, when I found out that I was pregnant, I began randomly searching ebay for matching pieces. One day, I found the bumper pad and crib skirt. Yeah!!!!!!!!! So, now I have the matching set. I LOVE it!


And, many have asked for a belly shot. I took one at 12 weeks, but somehow it got deleted off of my camera (I used my old one since the timer is easier and I let the boys use it as well -- oops!). So, here is teh 16 weeks one. Now, for those that know me in person, I've never been super small and I had just lost 35 lbs the year before I got pg. I'm still only up 6-7 lbs, but man has it shifted. My stomach and other organs have moved up to the top of my belly, and it gives me a really round look. It's sort of scary, given that I'm not even 1/2 way yet. Hopefully it will slow down a bit.




No comments: