Well, the big move has been made. For the first time in three years, all three boys are sleeping in the same room again! With the little one on the way (I'm in the 2nd trimester -- how did THAT happen?????) and Kindergarten on the horizon (a little less than 2 months now!), we decided to make the big move and get over the interruption in sleep before school started. All three boys were really excited!
I spent WEEKS on Craigslist finding the perfect beds. The ones that I posted about before were a bust, and then I found (what I thought) was the perfect loft for Ryan, which started on a search for bunks to match (This End Up). After hours looking, I got the bunk and the loft, and we began assembly on Saturday morning.
Without going into too much details, lets just say that it it took MUCH longer than expected. And, my husband is a good man. He is also a TIRED man! But, they are done and the boys are thrilled. Now, if we can get woken up less than 5 times tonight, we'll be moving in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment