Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 2. . . hanging out

So, I'm on a roll. . . Day Two! :-) I started out with the idea of taking some photos of Master C's new castle that he got from my mom. The playroom is painting orange and yellow, so I did have to do some PSing to get that color casting out (I was too lazy to go get my gray card).


Here is Master C and dad playing "Guitar Hero" on the Wii. He loves it, but isn't quite good yet. :-)


And, Master R watching the Wii action.



Master J, my master organizer, was helping me set the castle figurines up, so I got a cute one of him too. You will notice throughout the year that Master J is rarely in regular clothes; this child LIVES in costumes. Robin, Luke Skywalker and Peter Pan are his typical choices throughout the day, but he will occassionally throw in a police or army "get up," or sometimes a prince or gladiator. He cracks me up!



Ok, so Day Two is complete. :-)















Here are a few shots.

No comments: