Today I begin my 365 days of photos. . . . Day 1 is a true-to-life photo of Master R in the bath. He is such a ham when he's in the mood. He was being super silly and rather enjoying his modeling moment. Here are two of Master R.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Day One
Ok, so I was really motived by friend Amy (3peas) to do the 365 Challenge last year, but I just simply wasn't "there" yet, mentally or schedule-wise. I had vowed to start it this year on 1-1-08, but I . . .well. . .. forgot. Oops! My awesome friend, Sinead, reminded me of it yesterday, so I'm going to try my best!
Today I begin my 365 days of photos. . . . Day 1 is a true-to-life photo of Master R in the bath. He is such a ham when he's in the mood. He was being super silly and rather enjoying his modeling moment. Here are two of Master R.

Today I begin my 365 days of photos. . . . Day 1 is a true-to-life photo of Master R in the bath. He is such a ham when he's in the mood. He was being super silly and rather enjoying his modeling moment. Here are two of Master R.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment