skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Goings on of our family of Six
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
January 23rd -- The Bear Family
I'm one of those "mean moms" that hardly EVER buys Happy Meals. But, the boys LOVE little stuffed animals, and McDonald's came out with these little Fur Real Friends, I caved. The LOVE them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(71)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(162)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(27)
1/31 -- yeah!!!
January 30
January 29
January 28.
January 27
January 26
January 25
January 24th -- soccor on the horizon
January 23rd -- The Bear Family
I was working on an action shot, and boy did Maste...
January 21 -- B/W
January 20 -- SNOW!
January 19
January 18
January 17
Four of a Kind
Tuesday, January 15
I had to do some promo shots for upcoming preschoo...
A different face
Going for some still life today; this was Master C...
Today the boys had a preschool field trip to a Hea...
Today's photos is one that I had to go searching f...
So today's photo is pretty random. It was a busy ...
It is another BEAUTIFUL day here in NC with highs ...
Day three brings a BEAUTIFUL day here in NC. I se...
Day 2. . . hanging out
Day One
About Me
Paula P-F
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment