Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30

So this is my "photographic" photo, where I was actually playing with camera settings with a goal in mind. Mr. J set the cars up for me, and I played with the aperature to get the DOF that I wanted.
1/160
4.5f
ISO400
R and C were so excited that I gave them permission to venture down to the (almost dried up) creek behind our house. . . with supervision, of course. R was so excited that he very willingly posed for a photo. :-)
1/400
4.5f
ISO 400
And, although not the best composition, I love the look on C's face in this one. He was so intent on getting that branch!
1/400
4.5f
ISO 400
Wish me luck tonight, as R is at the tail end of a bad cough, and Collin is in the middle of it. It was a LONG night last night for C, and I think tonight might be worse. He is my healthiest boy, but tonight he is running a 101.5 temp, and he feels just crummy! Poor little man!


No comments: