Now, I had heard, in therory, about a strep rash, but had never actually seen one. Well, let me tell you, it's a tough looking thing. Apparently, it doesn't itch or anything though. Collin's only symptom is the rash -- no sore throat, no upset stomach, no headache, etc. This is a version of strep that i NEVER had! But, here are some pics, for those who might need to identify it later in life.
Couple that with Jackson's emotional meltdown and stomach ache from the anxiety of going to school, Collin heartache that we left Jackson at school crying, and you have an emotional day. Collin was so sweet though. He dictated a note to me that we had to take back to school to be delivered to Jackson: "Dear Jackson, I love you so much. I hope this note fills your heart with love. I will always take care of you. I love you! Your brother, Collin." I could have cried at that point!
No comments:
Post a Comment