Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm a proud mama!

Ryan brought home his Friday folder FULL of work. In the envelope of letters from the teacher was a letter saying that he has been selected as "Student of the Week." I'm so proud of him! She has told me several times what an incredible first week he's having, but I was still surprised. He gets to bring in photos to put up on the bulletin board, have share day every day, and he gets to bring in a special snack on Friday. He's so excited, and he just beemed!

Collin and Jackson had a suberb week too, but all reports. Jackson missed Friday b/c he has strep throat, but both teachers had glowing reports. I'm very proud of them! They stayed at the top of thier behavior charts every day all week, so they go to go to the Treasure Box, which was a bit excitement!

Now, I can't believe that they are turning SIX tomorrow! I've gotta get their 6 year portraits done today.

Paula

No comments: