And still pregnant. LOL And I thought I'd go early! See what I know. LOL
Owen is still up high and I have no signs of going anytime soon. Time will tell, I guess. I have an OB appt tomorrow. We'll set a c/s date, just in case he doesn't go on his own. Now to decide between the 145h, 15th or 16th. I don't want to cut his timeline short (wish I knew what that was), so I was set on the 16th. But, my sister made a great point that if we did it on the 14th, then Brian would be home to get the boys to school on the 15th and 16th, and I wouldn't have to worry about that. If I do it on the 16th, we have to figure out where to shuffle the boys to on the 17tha nd 18th for most of the day b/c they'll drive us all crazy at the hospital all day for both days. Decisions, decisions. . .
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment