8 days until my "due date," and I"m still here. Owen is still way up high, and he shows no desire to exit his little home. I'll be shocked if I go before the 10th. LOL
He was really quiet yesterday and this AM, which worried me a bit, given he is usually the disco king of movement. So, I called first thing this AM and got worked in right away to check on him. Dr. Evans did an u/s, and he was just squirming away, only I couldn't feel it. It would be scary to see the big movements on u/s. LOL But, he was clearly practicing his breathing very nicely, moving well, and all of his pockets of fluid measured nicely. He looks absolutely perfect, even if he's a bit squished because of his size. She tried really hard to get a good 3d pic of his face, but he was too smooshed in there to get one. Oh well! I was happy and relieved that he was perfect. Of course, as soon as I left and got in the car, he gave my cervix a nice strong punch to let me know he was just fine. LOL
So, we are hanging out today. One of the boys' friends is over to play, so they are happy to have a non-brother to play with. Jackson is playing "victim" to every situation, which is getting old, but the others are having a great time.
Nothing else too exciting. Just hanging out. I go back to the OB on Tues, and we'll set a c/s date for the 16th if Owen and my body haven't gotten the show on the road. My OB is guessing that I'll go to the 41 week mark, which is the deadline, simply because I have no signs of anything otherwise. She could be very wrong, which would be nice, but only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment