Don't ask me how I'm 40 weeks but my due date is tomorrow, but that is what I keep getting told. LOL Who would have ever thought I'd have a pregnancy that went to 40 weeks without one real sign of going into labor any time soon! Go freaking figure!
Anyway, here I am this AM. I thought I had dropped a bit, but when I compare it to my 38 week pic (in the gray shirt), I don't see it. Oh well!
Owen is just as wiggly as ever. I guess he can thank his big brothers for stretching out my uterus enough to give him plenty of room to dance around in. Apparently, he really enjoyed our hot chocoloate this AM, and he was moving and shaking for over 20 minutes! He's still putting a lot of pressure on my pelvic area, but not more than the last 2 days or so. The contractions are really random and scarce now, although still a lot of braxton hicks. I still don't think he's coming in the next day or so, but I can dream. :-)
My friend, Kim, sent a HUGE box of clothes that her youngest has outgrown, so I got all of that put away today. I have the MOMS Club Open House this afternoon, and then I have three shoots this weekend and one cupcake order. Am I crazy? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment