I had my 38 week appt today. The results: an appt for next Tuesday. LOL
I made my case to be c/s today as my final attempt. It landed me nowhere. LOL I am barely a fingertip dialated and my cervix is still way up high. In other words, Owen is in no rush to make an appearance in the near future.
She offered me an amnio to determine lung readiness to do a c/s today, but I turned it down. I'm not a fan of amnios. She offered me a c/s on Friday, but I get no benefits of the c/s then (scheduling, tax credit, deductible, etc), only the complications of it (harder recovery, no driving for 2 weeks, et). So, my hands are tired and we get to just wait it out.
I have a strong suspicion that this kid will have to be yanked out at 41 weeks. LOL
Oh well. . . . I tried. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment