Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maternity Shoot!

Since I will be 35 weeks on Friday, I decided that it was time to do my own maternity shoot. I fed the boys a bit early, got the studio set up, got the boys dressed in black shirts and me in the maternity shrug, and when Brian had finished dinner, we tackled the project.
I wanted some traditional shots, but I also wanted some of the boys with me. Brian did a great job taking directions, and the one of he and I with our hands on my belly, Ryan actually took. He knew what direction to turn the camera without me even telling him. I was quite proud!
Anyway, I'm happy with the results, and I won't be reshooting. :-)









I have my 35 week appt tomorrow, including a Group B Strep test. Then tomorrow night the big guys have their "Big Brother" class at the hospital. They are so psyched. I'm going to have to bring the camera and take some pics of them practicing on how to help with a baby! :-)

No comments: