skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Goings on of our family of Six
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Come on out, Owen!
Ok, this almost two week old seriously makes me want Owen to come out before Christmas, just so that I can get these photographs of him! Isn't this little angle adorable?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(71)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(162)
▼
December
(15)
A very active baby
38 week appt results
"False Labor" just bites!
pics from Christmas morning. Their individual gift...
38 week belly shot
38 weeks!
I'm 37 w and 4 days today. I was sitting down aft...
New U/S Picture
Update on Jackson and school
My first newborn twin shoot
36 weeks, 1 day
Let the Christmas Activities Begin!
Come on out, Owen!
Maternity Shoot!
Finally! I got a video
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(27)
About Me
Paula P-F
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment