Who would have thought: 38 weeks! As the mom to three 31 weekers, 38 just seems like this kid should walk out of the hospital! LOL
I caved today and called my OB to see if a c/s on Monday was a possiblity. I almost fell over when she said "no." What??????????????????? Apparently, they have rule to wait until 39 unless the mother is already in labor. Oh my gosh! I never imagined! So, unless by some miracle this kid decides to come out before 12/31, there goes that tax deduction and not having to worry about transportation, etc for the boys when they go back to school on the 5th. Ugh!
Oh well. . . . my basic belief is that things will go as they are best to go, but those lovely statistics of uterine rupture still worry me.
So, I'm at 38 weeks. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable, but he's happy where he is. Owen isn't dropping and there are no signs of impendning labor (except irregular contractions). I don't see him making an appearance any time soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment