We got a great deal on this crib and mattress from a local couple on Craigslist. This is the only piece of equipment that we needed, so I didn't feel too bad about spending money on it. I'm happy, and it matches the changing table that a good friend gave to me, so all is well. It's set up and ready to go, not that we want Owen out any time soon!
I go tomorrow for my 3D u/s, so I"ll be sure to share pictures tomorrow. I'm going to pick up the "Owen" to paint for his room, plus paint brushes for the boys, Brian and myself to paint the 5 canvases for his room. I can't wait to get those up. Hopefully I can find some quilt clips in stock at BRU and get the quilt up too. YEAH! Then, aside from the curtain, his room will be done.
I have been so totally blessed with generous and loving friends. We have been loaned the carseat, stroller, exersaucer, etc., and others have given us a gymini, bouncy seats, toys, tons of clothes, and other baby basics. We LITERALLY will only have to invest in cloth diapers. YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment