Saturday, October 18, 2008

They totally got me!

I was TOTALLY shocked for the first time in a LONG time today! Lori had set up a photo shoot with me for 3 pm today, and she said that she might be ready early. So, after working on the nursery, going to get stuff for the boys' classes (per the teachers' requests), and then dropping them off to play at a friends' house, I waited at home for Lori to call. She called at about 2:30 for me to come on over, and lo and behold, I walked into more than twenty of my friends all there to celebrate Owen's arrival. I was shocked! And among them were my sister, mom and aunt. Wow!

I'll have to snap some pictures later of the great gifts that Owen got, but my back is aching and my big guys need to head to bed. So for now,

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! You all definitely got me!

Paula

No comments: