skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Goings on of our family of Six

Friday, October 17, 2008

Who does he look like?

Here was Jackson at 20 weeks.

And two of Collin.




I'm going to have to keep looking for Ryan's. I know they are somewhere b/c I have them scrapbooked, but I don't know why I can't find them on the computer.

Posted by Paula P-F at 3:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (71)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (162)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Jackson's NP Eval results
      • Pumpkin Patch
      • New events in our household
      • YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • They totally got me!
      • More progress in the nursery!
      • Who does he look like?
      • Meet Owen -- In 3D
      • Getting ready
      • 28 weeks tomorrow!
      • IEP Meeting #1
      • What a crazy week!
      • More progress!
      • When the boys are gone camping. . . .
      • Happy Birthday Emily!
      • One more thing. . .
      • Update on Jackson
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (27)

About Me

Paula P-F
View my complete profile