Mommy can get A LOT done! I strated with the goal of simply getting the walls primed. They were orange and gold with a blue border, so I had to prime the darker colors.

But that went so quickly that I went ahead and got the paint and knocked it out. I still have a couple of spots that need touching up, and I need to repaint the trim (I've painted this room 3x in 5.5 years, but never the trim, so it's due), but the basics are done. Next is to pick up the accent colors in the quilt and do various size polka dots on the wall to the right in the photo. Then I need to add his name, hang the quilt up, get the crib from my sister's, and actually get the room usable instead of a big storage room for baby equipment. LOL

But, I'm happy with what I got done (plus laundry, dishes, and mowing the lawn!). Not too bad for one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment